Angelina Jolie has found a new way to take children from Brad Pitt

The actress Angelina Jolie, who lost the court for custody of her own children, has found a new way to win the heirs from Brad Pitt. After the executive authority awarded the right to see and communicate with children to the actor, Jolie temporarily fell into depression: the actress stopped appearing in public and communicating with the press.

Only once the official representative of Jolie promised that the actress would not leave this situation like that.

The other day it became known that Jolie came up with a new plan, after which Pitt will definitely not be in good shape. Without hesitation, the performer of the role of Lara Croft went to court, where she loudly demanded that the case be reviewed. The judge and the rest of the authorities did not want to contact the angry celebrity, so they rushed to cancel the decision and schedule a new meeting for July 9, reports HollywoodLife.

In addition, later Jolie was noticed at the airport: a celebrity was leaving the country in the company of all his heirs. It is possible that at some point in time, the actress decided to quietly take out her daughters and sons before Pitt realized them.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

52 thoughts on “Angelina Jolie has found a new way to take children from Brad Pitt”

• Something is wrong with her. You do not take kids away from their father. And you do not purposely turn you baby girl into a baby boy. She is nuts cookbook.

• You sure do if the other parent is an abusive piece of trash. Wish idiots would stop advocating “stay together for the kids” when it’s really for their egocentric insecure self. Anyone who does this puts their own happiness above their children’s sanity and well being.

• You are very correct-staying together for the kids makes it worse-the kids can feel the tension between parents and fighting in front of the kids is nothing but disaster

• There was no proof that he was abusive.Even the FBI was involved.Nothing!! She’s vindictive. Not good for the children. She is causing more harm to them. Selfish!!

• This woman is certifiable. He has paid 3 times over for having a affair with her! I feel so sorry for the kids!

• I have to say that I agree. If a man is fighting that hard to be a part of his children’s lives, let him. Why would she want to deny the kids their father? Really, it’s the kids I feel bad for. They are the ones suffering because of decisions made by a parent. The media portrays people one way. Who knows the real story behind all of this. If we go by what we read she sounds crazy. So, I’ll just continue to pray for all involved.

• They investigated. Even Angelina admitted they just were yelling before Maddox got between them and Brad put his hand on Maddox shoulder but yes he had been drinking

• Totally agree. She wanted him and got him away from Jennifer. It does take 2 to tangle now he and the children are paying for it

1. He has a right to see his children! What kind of example is she to her kids? God gave children both parents for a reason! She can’t show those boys how to become men, heck she’s not showing the girls to be a respectable woman. We need to pray for this family. Talk about a disfunctional family.. I mean she wore a vial of blood around her neck & has publicly had a sick relationship with her brother. These poor babies lives have been put under a microscope! She’s definitely showing these kids how to be unforgiving. The Bible says Love covers a multitude of sins& all have sinned & fallen short of the glory of God.

• She’s lucky he wants to be involved in his children’s life. She’d be in for the role of her life if he was a deadbeat dad! No support, no visits and no gifts for holidays. I can’t stand women like her (uses their kids). Your kids grow up and they’ll find out all they’re mother did. She can’t be surprised if they turn against her.

• Yes. Their are thousands of mothers who would love to have ex-husband and father help out with activities. You don’t divorce the kids. This is about Jolie and her vindictive character trait.

• Sure they don’t look unhappy now. Who knows how Angie might have brainwashed them about their Dad as well. But later in life, they may wonder why Dad wasn’t around and when they realize what Mom did to stop him, they may resent her.

2. Where is the abuse, please tell me cause during this whole mess I haven’t seen anything that would make me side with Jolie. So what he got drunk and smoked weed excessively. I would with so many kids. Or is this is some PTSD that may have happened to her and she’ll be damned if it happens to her kids. Let him have the rights to see the kids. Let them make their own decisions. It’s only far to them and Brad.

• But he got drunk on an airplane and got into an argument with the oldest one….,He did AA and parenting classes and everything needed to see his kids he quit drinking for good and she still wouldn’t let him see them…she’s quite the bitch

3. She is a mean nasty woman !! Trying to keep the kids away is awful. I don’t care for him either, but they r his kids too !!

4. Seriously Brad is the problem! Courts don’t require supervised visits because your a great parent. He screwed up but the media tries to make her the villain. She is being a good mom who has done nothing but try to protect her children.

• Actually, courts often require supervised visitation when one parent accuses the other without proof. If there was proof, many judges will restrict custody entirely. It is possible that there was evidence and the judge felt bad for Pitt and awared supervised visitation, but it isn’t likely. There is zero reason to do that if the situation was serious at all, though. I have worked with many custody cases and it would be highly unusual, but not impossible, for your assumptions to be correct.

• She has been a drug addict and she is abusive as well. People don’t think this because she’s a woman and pretty. I think they both need to parent the children. Quit fighting in court over them and share custody. Move on with your lives

• Please! Every single one of those children are old enough to decide if they want to see their father or not. The law in most states is 12 years old. Where is their law guardian in all of this? They are both extremely wealthy and I guess they don’t have to have anyone representing them? If they have a law guardian that is probably why it was decided that he be allowed to see his children. They should have a day in if they want to see their father.

5. Use to like her and would go see her movies, not anymore.will never pay to see her movies again. Everything has to be her way or highway

6. Brad should suggest the judge to talk to the children to see how they all feel or have the children write a letter to how they feel. They all are age enough to express. I feel their mother is a dictator & brainwashing their minds. She’s all about self & her way or highway.

• The judge is not a forensic psychologist nor has he spent any real time with these children. My sons law guardian got to know him, me, my ex. So I don’t buy into this the judge asked the kids and they have only had the influence of their mother. Did the judge ask them as a group or individually? Was their a child psychologist present?

• That’s exactly what I’m thinking. My son had a law guardian from the time he was 3 years old. Not because I was unfit but because my ex would drive drunk with our child in the car. So I told my attorney that and even had two witnesses and the law guardian was there to represent my son, not me and not my ex. When my son was 12, he decided for himself.

7. I have seen mothers do this. It is evil. You are not only hurting the father, you are hurting the children too. She is committing a form of child abuse herself. It will come back to haunt her.

• Yes she is…remember Billy Bob Thornton? He was engaged to be married, met Angie and married her, then told his fiancee. Then came the Jennifer incident, where Angie and Brad hooked up. Neither having any regard for Jennifer’s feelings. She was also a drug addict.

Brad has a history but not a history of violence, but she has one. We can see Brad and he’s not what she keeps trying to make him out to be, plus he’s worked hard to bend to her wishes and those of the courts. She needs to allow the kids to see and be with him.

She’s definitely not Saint Angie. She needs to learn more compassion and have some empathy for the kids and Brad. He is the father.

8. Ever since that day on the plane he has been under scrutiny and watched by the media. Plus he attended counseling and complied with court orders. Does anyone really think he would go off on his kid(s) again or act the fool. Ridiculous. He isn’t Charlie Sheen. Angelina is overreacting and crazy. Think back about her other marriages and behavior. She has always been “out there”. Drama Queen and nutty.

9. She’s a weirdo, home wrecker & brain washing the kids minds. You can look at her & tell that she’s a bitch. Why would she drag this out for so long? Drama Mama

10. The children should have a day if they are old enough and not be forced. These children are not ponds in a game of chance. Shame on any parent that would keep their children from seeing the other parent unless they have a legally good reason not just because.
    This has gotten out of control. I feel bad for the kids. They should not be put in the middle of this circus!

11. I think it is time not to hate Brad so much and be more conciliatory. This situation is toxic. Can kindness be given by both sides so the kids are not so poisoned?