The Foreign Minister of Ukraine accused Moscow of the massacre in the city of Bucha near Kyiv.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Sunday called on the “Big Seven” to impose new sanctions against Moscow, accusing Russia of a deliberate massacre in the city of Bucha near Kyiv.

Ukraine said on Saturday that its troops had recaptured all areas around Kyiv, and the mayor of Bucha, a liberated town 37 km northwest of the capital, said about 300 residents of the city had been killed by Russian soldiers.

According to Kuleba, the search for the bodies of the victims continues, but their number is already in the hundreds. The head of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry called on representatives of the International Criminal Court to visit Bucha and other cities around Kyiv as soon as possible to collect evidence of crimes committed by the Russian military.

“I call on the International Criminal Court and international organizations to send their missions to Bucha and other liberated towns and villages of the Kyiv region in cooperation with Ukrainian law enforcement agencies to thoroughly collect all evidence of Russian war crimes,” Kuleba said.

The Ukrainian Foreign Minister stressed that bringing to justice those responsible for these crimes is his life’s work.