Recently, news about spontaneously igniting smartphones began to appear on the network more and more often. And now another incident happened in India.
The incident was reported on Twitter by user @ Mahesh08716488. According to him, the POCO M3 smartphone belonging to his brother exploded. Unfortunately, there are no details – it is only known that the incident took place yesterday, November 27, in the morning. The photo shows that the gadget burned out almost completely – only the upper part with the main camera block remained intact.
— Mahesh (@Mahesh08716488) November 27, 2021
The Indian division of POCO promptly responded to this message and promised to investigate the incident. “Hello Mahesh, we are sorry you are faced with the Poco device explosion problem. Please contact us and be sure that we will provide you with the best solution to your problem, ”the company said in a statement.
By the way, recently a similar incident happened with the Poco X3 Pro. Then the company found out that the cause of the explosion was the repair of the device in an unauthorized service center, where a duplicate LCD panel was installed instead of the original part. However, the owner of the exploded smartphone received a new device from the company.