In India, a man died due to an explosion of headphones. This is reported by the local newspaper TV9Marathi.

According to eyewitnesses, a strong bang and a subsequent power outage occurred at the moment when the victim was working at a computer in his house. The tragedy happened in the village of Udaipur in the state of Rajasthan; the victim was 28-year-old, Rakesh Nagar. Nagar’s relatives took him to the hospital, but he later died.

According to doctors, the explosion caused noticeable damage in the area of the man’s head. According to some sources, a cardiac arrest could occur due to shock.

First of all, the publications reported that Nagar died while using wireless headphones — it was believed that the accessory’s battery overheated and exploded. Later, journalists reported that the man used wired headphones. The details of the incident and the causes of the explosion are being clarified.